Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ten

Written to Staples (my local Pittsburgh location):

Dear Staples team,

Thank you for distributing the wonderful TechniMobili desk! My fiance and I have purchased three from your website and stores!

#1 resides in the second bedroom of our Pittsburgh apartment. I work from home, and I have found it comfortable and spacious.

#2 was purchased for my old room back at my parents' home in Long Island. My visits are frequent, so it has been great to have an ergonomic workdesk that can easily be compacted as needed.

#3 is in our apartment's living/dining area. My fiance uses it most evenings when he gets home from work, and I'm happy that it got him to a more comfortable work space -- dining tables are not ideal for extensive computer work!

I've had great improvements in my arm/wrist/shoulder positioning with this desk, and the price is very reasonable. I appreciate that there's plenty of room for a laptop, external monitor, and any accessories like speakers, a modem, etc.

Thank you once again for distributing such a great product - I'm sure I'll be enjoying these desks for years to come!

Sincerely,

Hima Tadoori

Mailed Friday September 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment