Monday, January 23, 2012

Thirteen

To Marcy, a woman working at the Coach store on Walnut Street. I pranced into the store on January 7 - first time I ever set foot in there since moving to Pittsburgh, I swear! - and Marcy greeted me with a smile. She patiently waited as I examined many many purses to find something that was just right for me. Then, after getting an idea for my style and bag sensibility, she went to the back room and brought back a bag that had just come in that day that hadn't even made it to the shelves yet. It was the perfect blend of structure (zippers and straps where I needed them, etc.) and beauty (a gorgeous bold color that I loved but probably would never have picked out on my own). I now possess the purse, I am so appreciative of the time and effort that Marcy took to lead me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment