Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dollars, and Sense

I just wrote my second Thank You letter which is ready to be mailed out. As I applied the Forever Liberty Bell stamp to the envelope, I realized that my project will incur a monetary cost to some degree, and the Type-A side of me is interested in tracking it.

So, in the name of conservation and reducing waste, I will first only use stationary and stamps that already exist in my apartment.

After writing Thank Yous One and Two and discarding any stationary that was in sub-par condition, I have counted 71 notecards with matching envelopes to use. However I only have 10 stamps. So, I'll pick some up as my supply dwindles and keep track of the expense from there. I'll be spending over $400 on stamps over the course of this project, but hopefully I can score some quality stationary for good prices. The paper on which the Thank You is delivered is almost as important as the message itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment