Thursday, June 16, 2011

One

As I was cleaning through my inbox today, I came across a Daily Candy message that referred to zippered shoe covers that looked very familiar - I soon realized they were BAGGU products! I quickly smiled as I thought of my BAGGU bags and how how helpful they've been - my subsequent letter to the Baggu Office in Del Mar, California reads as follows:

Dear folks at Baggu,

I just wanted to write and thank you for making such wonderful products! I've been using your bags for a few years now, and I love them for many reasons...

1) They hold my groceries so well! No more broken handles on Trader Joe's paper bags or low-quality plastic types!

2) They fit my 5'1" stature -- I can walk with my arms fully extended, Baggu in hand, and not graze the ground!

3) They come in attention-catching colors like Electric Purple and basic ones like Black -- love the range!

Thank you again for doing what you do and selling these bags to gals like me!

Sincerely,

Hima Tadoori

*Written on my fun "Graphique De France" map notecards. After sealing the envelope, realized I didn't put any contact info in there! So on the back I wrote "Forgot to add inside: Email is hima@thousandthankyous.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment