Thursday, July 7, 2011

Six

Written yesterday, mailed today:

Hi Tootsie,

I hope you are doing well! I'm not sure if you know but I got engaged and moved to Pittsburgh last October! It's been a busy year with lots of change, but I still love to dance. I joined a nearby gym and have been trying different dance/cardio classes. I was away for awhile and I'm returning to the gym and dance classes this week, and in the process I remembered you and wanted to write and thank you for doing what you do! I am sad that I no longer get to enjoy your
classes being hundreds of miles away, but I feel so lucky that I got to have you has a dance teacher while I lived in Manhattan. The students you teach are so blessed to have you near them and I hope they make that clear to you! Perhaps one day I'll come upon another instructor who is so fun to learn from, rarely turns down the music, and pushes me (safely) to my limits. In the meantime, I'll keep your spirit and flow in mind whenever my feet hit the dance floor! Thanks again and keep dancing!

Love,

Hima

No comments:

Post a Comment